Sustainability Centre Venue Hire
We welcome everyone to make use of our facility for private and community events. The Centre has on site parking available.
The rates for hiring out the Sustainability Centre are as follows:
- Non-profit groups: $10/hr
- For profit groups: $20/hr
You must pay in advance. This can be done at the Centre POS during business hours, or by depositing your payment into the WRT bank account.
NOTE: We will not host hate groups or gambling events. We ask that you are mindful of our neighbours when playing music, and that you abide by noise levels and keep it down after 9pm.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with [email protected].
Our space is equipped for zoom meetings and you have access to our:
- Onsite computer
- Video-call camera
- Bluetooth speaker
- Tables and 50 chairs
- Whiteboard and markers
- Fully equipped kitchen
Click here to see our guide for setting up the WRT projector.
The Centre is a Zero Waste facility, so please use our whiteware and wash up after yourselves.
We ask that you sort all your waste and follow the signage in the kitchen. WRT staff are happy to guide you through using the waste sorting facilities if you come in during business hours.
Make a Booking Enquiry Here
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can to confirm.
Booking Terms and Conditions
By making a booking enquiry for the Waiheke Sustainability Centre, you are confirming that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to cancel a regular booking in exceptional circumstances should the space be needed for WRT use. A full refund will be provided and notice will be given.
- If you wish to make any changes to the booking, it is your responsibility to get in touch with WRT as soon as you can. Changes must be made prior to the booking, and we cannot guarantee that they will be accommodated.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the respectful use Sustainability Centre’s equipment, furniture and space. You agree to indemnify WRT against any damage to the Centre or its facilities.
- The Centre must be left in the tidy manner after the booking.
- You must ensure that the booking time includes sufficient set up and pack down time for your event.
- Any booking cancellation must be communicated to WRT prior to the booking, otherwise you will be charged for the booking
- The Centre does not have an alcohol license. Any alcoholic beverages brought on site must be solely for personal consumption, and it is the event organizers’ responsibility to ensure that alcohol laws are being followed.